Passion and profession come together with the first-rate immigration attorneys at CINA of Nashville
TheCommunity of Immigration and Naturalization Attorneys (CINA) of Nashville, PC, has been helping individuals with immigration issues for over a decade, and the firm’s clients come to the Nashville-based firm from different states and countries around the world. Our Managing Attorney Dawn M. Gerhart is an expert in her field, exclusively handling immigration matters and specializing in protecting victims of crimes, domestic violence, and human trafficking. Our immigration and naturalizationimmigration and naturalization expertise is broad, and we have helped unite and keep families together, advance the professional ambitions of immigrants, and protect victims.
Expert legal advice and advocacy on every imaginable immigration issue
The immigration expertise and services offered at CINA of Nashville, PC, are broad, to serve clients from around the country and the world:
• Citizenship—The naturalization process can be long and difficult but ultimately it is incredibly rewarding when it results in U.S. citizenship. There are a number of eligibility requirements that can be difficult to navigate.
• Green Cards—Certain individuals are allowed to live and work in the U.S. as permanent legal residents and a green card can be obtained based on a family connection in the U.S. or prospective employment in the U.S. The government also issues green cards based on special legislation, refugee or asylum status, or to victims of domestic violence and other crimes.
• Visas—A U.S. visa allows the bearer to apply for entry to the U.S. in a certain classification (e.g., student (F), visitor (B), temporary worker (H)). There are currently about 185 different types of visas that fit generally into one of two categories: Immigrant visa and non-immigrant visa.
• Asylum—The U.S. government grants asylum to certain refugees who have suffered persecution because of their race, religion, nationality, political opinion, or by being a member of a particular social group.
• Deportation—Foreign nationals found guilty of violating immigration laws or who have criminal convictions may be subject to removal proceedings and potentially be deported back to his or her home country.
• Appeals—Individuals who are not successful at the agency level, might be able to challenge that decision by filing an appeal.
• Waivers—Waiver cases are complex and specific to each individual case. Trust our extensive knowledge and skill to guide you through this process.
For personal attention and professional results on immigration issues, contact CINA of Nashville today
Given the federal scope of immigration law, CINA of Nashville, PC, can take clients from around the world. Call us at 001 + (615) 324-7757 or toll-free at (877) 381-2814 for a FREE 10 minute phone consultation. Or, those in the Nashville area can come by our office to schedule an appointment. We are located at 2500 21st Avenue, conveniently located off I-440, with plenty of parking for clients. At CINA of Nashville, PC, we take the necessary time to get to know you and your family so that we can better serve your immigration needs. Hablamos Español.